Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and of the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 10 August 2018 n. 101)
Here below follows the main information on the processing of your personal data by EKOSYSTEM SRL relevant to the navigation of the EKOSYSTEM SRL website and the use of the services offered.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is the Company EKOSYSTEM SRL with registered office in Via Carlo Forlanini, 69 – 20832 Desio (MB), VAT number: 02695990131
For any information or requirement related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by sending a request to our Customer Service email@example.com, or by calling +390362905765
WHICH DATA ARE PROCESSED
Data collected automatically – the computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, during their normal operation, some data (whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The collected data includes the IP addresses and the domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the method used to submit the request to the server, as well as the size of the file obtained in response and other parameters concerning the operating system. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular functioning. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly linked to the web browsing experience.
Data provided voluntarily by the user – the contact details are stored from the moment you create an account (name and surname, address, telephone number, email), when making purchases and/or participating in promotions (shipping and billing data).
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The data is processed as part of the registration on the site to provide services reserved to members or to respond to requests sent to our Customer Service; they will also be used to execute the purchase contract signed by the user who requests it.
Only with the express priorconsent of the user, the data will be processed to carry out communication and commercial promotion activities.
COMMUNICATION AND ACCESS TO DATA
The data are processed in the organization of EKOSYSTEM SRL as Data Controller, therefore to employees and/or collaborators properly trained in the management of privacy and functional to the provision of the services provided on the website.
The data relating to home delivery (name and surname, address, order number) will also be communicated to the shipping companies (couriers) with which specific contracts have been made.
The payments processing data are managed by the Company’s administration, while, in case of payments by credit card with the Nexi circuit or PayPal, they are sent to the relevant services to process the payment.
DATA STORAGE TIMES
Personal data are stored according to the purposes for which they were collected, at the end of which they will be irreversibly deleted or in any case anonymized.
- The data collected for electronic purchases are kept until the end of the terms provided for by the regulations on tax compliance (10 years)
- The data collected for registration on the website that does not use any service, such as the purchase of products,are kept for at least 1 year.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The user, as a data subject and at any time, as required by the GDPR, has the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning him or her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
- indication of the origin of the data.
- the purposes and methods of treatment.
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are or will be communicated;
- where possible, the retention period of the collected data;
- the existence of the data subject’s right to request from the Data Controller to correct or delete data, to limit the processing of data concerning him or her or to oppose their processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data, for contractual reasons or provided for by EU regulations or laws, are transferred to a third country or an international organization, the interested party has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- the right to data portability and, where feasible, the request for data transmission from the Data Controller to another, as long as it is carried out by automated procedures.
METHOD OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The user may at any time exercise own rights by sending a specific request via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to the phone number+390362905765
The computer data of the users are protected by a correct organization of the surveillance system and only in the event of serious violations by external activities, the Data Controller will promptly inform the competent Authority (Privacy Guarantor) by giving notice within 72 hours from the violation, and, if of a serious nature, will also inform the users.